How to Apply
The Salt Spring Island Foundation awards grants twice yearly, in the spring and fall. We are currently accepting Spring 2017 grant applications. The deadline for application submission is March 31, 2017.
- Please review the Grants Distribution Policy to determine whether your organization and proposed project would meet the Foundation’s criteria.
- Please complete the online grant application form (link below). Please note during the process you will be able to save your draft application to complete at a later time.
- The Grants Advisory Committee will consider your application and make a recommendation to the Board of Directors.
- Within eight weeks of the deadline, you will receive written notification of the Board decision together with any terms or conditions.
- The number and amount of grants awarded will depend on the total amount available and the applications received. Requests usually exceed funds available, hence not all applications can be approved, no matter how worthy.
Grant Application Enquiries
If you have questions about our granting process, potential applications or technical support, please contact Kisae Petersen, Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org